At FEMOIRA, we truly know our skin is a life force, it will react whatever that you apply on it. Therefore, our products are formulated using food grade, organic, raw and natural ingredients that are as close to their natural origin as possible. In fact, we consider our makeup product as ‘skincare with natural colouring’, because of the healing and nourishing qualities.
OUR INGREDIENTS' STANDARD
We ensure every ingredient in our products no downsides in your health and adheres to the following standards:
- Cruelty Free : This means that our entire production process is free of animal testing.
- Non Toxic: Each of our products is entirely non-toxic and brings no harm to your health.
- Natural Ingredients: Our pigment or other ingredients are naturally derived from mother of earth
- Paraben Free: Parabens are often act as a preservative in cosmetic products but will increase the risk of various forms of cancer. We use natural solution, like Tocopherol (Vitamin E) and Essential Oil for preserved purpose.
VALUES OF OUR INGREDIENTS
Each ingredient has its own unique benefit and healing effect to your skin. Let’s introduce the hero ingredients that formulated in our products:
- Shea Butter: (Butyrospermum Parkii)
Originating from the seeds of the African karite tree, unrefined organic shea butter contains up to 8% unsaponifiables, which are natural fats, oils and waxes that provide moisturizing and conditioning. Unrefined organic shea butter repairs skin and cure skin allergic, while offering extra protection against the sun's harmful rays.
- Sweet Almond Oil: (Prunus Dulcis)
Sweet Almond oil, obtained from the almond, is a powerful moisturizer packed with essential, unsaturated fatty acids. Rich in vitamins A and E, sweet almond oil contributes to cellular regeneration while conditioning the wide range of skin type. It is especially good for dry, mature, or damaged skin.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
Coconut oil is extracted from fresh coconuts. It is the richest source of lauric acid (approx. 65%) which is also found in mother's breast milk. It is known for its natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. This makes it a perfect choice for keeping skin clear and healthy, especially for chapped skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Golden Simmondsia Chinensis)
Extracted from the jojoba bean, it is a liquid wax ester that very closely resembles skin sebum. This results in a natural affinity to human skin, allowing it to be easily absorbed. Because it is not actually an oil, it doesn't contain triglycerides (fats), which are fragile and easily broken down. As a result, pure jojoba oil doesn't oxidize or turn rancid easily. Jojoba oil is completely compatible with sensitive skin.
- Beeswax (Cera Alba):
A natural secretion of honeybees, it helping to retain moisture better than any other wax. Containing natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, organic beeswax is also rich in enzymes, minerals and vitamins and is a high source of amino acids and antioxidants.
- Carnuba Wax: (Copernicia Cerifera)
Carnuba Wax is harvested from Brazilian palm leaves and used in numerous cosmetic applications. With its light aroma and lustrous appearance, Carnuba Wax maintains precious moisture levels acting as a barrier agent between the environment and the skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Fat-soluble natural Vitamin E (full spectrum) is a powerful antioxidant that protects skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and other environmental toxins. Natural vitamin E strengthens the skin's barrier function by reducing water loss through the skin. It’s a natural solution for preservative purpose and increase our product’s shelf life as long as possible.
- Organic Essential Oil
Essential oil play an important role for aroma and antioxidant. All our essential oil are 100% pure without and adulterations, additives and chemicals. Each essential oil has their unique benefit:
- Grapefruit: Sleepiness, Stress, Dull Skin, Skin Infection, Acne, Weight Issue
- Chamomile: Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression, Digestion
- Sweet Orange: Hyperactivity, Cough, Dull Skin, Depression, Anxiety
- Tuberose: Tension, Nerves, Vomiting, Cracked Skin, Headaches
- Palmarosa: Feeling Muddled, Stress, Depression, Aczema, Aging Skin